The Balto Ligatek Anchor Kit is for either an additional strap for new Balto Ligatek braces, or for previous Balto Ligatek braces that were purchased without the anchor kit included.
This anchor kit has three points of contact to increase Balto Ligatek bracing security. One point of contact is attached to the brace itself to the inside of the metal splint. The second point of contact extends up the dog's spine and to their collar. The third point of contact is a strap with a padded band that is brought across the dog's hips and placed around the dog's upper thigh, adjusting with the velcro as needed. This anchor kit can also be used to secure to a Balto Jump - Knee Brace on the opposite leg that is used for contralateral support, or less severe injuries in the other knee.
- Active dogs that experience more movement and slight shifting in the brace while ambulating
- Dogs still adjusting to bracing and are biting or scratching at bracing, causing it to become displaced or shifted
- Dogs with a slightly atypical body or limbs that need additional bracing placement support
- Dogs utilizing the Balto Jump knee brace on the other limb for contralateral support or for less severe injuries in the other knee. This strap allows the Balto Ligatek to be stabilized in conjunction with the Balto Jump.
- Balto Ligatek brace not included. To view brace with anchor kit, visit here
- Removable velcro ends to trim straps to the appropriate size and fit
- Comfortable, adjustable padded strap that secures around the unaffected leg
- T- shaped design to extend to all three possible anchor points on canines and disperse weight evenly