The Balto® Neck Eco is a comfortable alternative to the traditional e-collar. It can be used to:
- Prevent pets from disturbing sutures following surgery
- Discourage unwanted obsessive-compulsive behaviors, such as licking or scratching
It provides body-only coverage and should not be used to protect a pet's paws, ears, or eyes. The brace can comfortably be used alongside the dog's personal harness for daily walks.
Due to the unique shape of their necks, the brace is not recommended for use with sighthounds and bulldogs.
- Breathable, but not waterproof, fabric
- The brace can be worn before and after surgery
- Excellent wearability
- Hand washable
- Allow up to two weeks for your pet to fully accept the brace
- Wear the brace for 30 minutes a day, increasing 30 minutes each day after, for up to 12 hours
- Consult your veterinarian for specific instructions on when to wear your brace
- Remove the brace when your animal sleeps at night
- Inspect your pet for signs of skin irritation. If any are present, contact your veterinarian
- In addition to wiping the brace clean, keep skin and fur that comes into contact with the brace clean
- Inspect your brace regularly for any damage