SELECT YOUR COUNTRY
FOR PET PARENT
You've Received Your
Balto® USA Order
Your Pet is Going
to Love Us...
And You, Of Course.
To ensure the best experience for both you and your pet, we have resources available to support you along your bracing journey.
The Best Results Start With Training.
Quick Tips on Product Care
- Allow up to two weeks for your pet to fully adjust to the brace.
- Wear the brace for 30 minutes a day, increasing 30 minutes each day after that, for up to 12 hours.
- Consult your veterinarian for specific instructions on when, and for how long, your pet should wear the brace.
- Inspect your pet for signs of rubbing or skin irritation. If any are present, contact your veterinarian.
- Remove the brace when your pet sleeps at night.
- The brace should not be worn if your dog is unsupervised.
- Prior to washing, take out the splints and remove any excess hair, dirt, etc. from the brace.
- Carefully hand wash the brace with warm water and a gentle, diluted soap.
- Allow the brace to fully air-dry before reapplying the brace to avoid irritation to your pet’s skin.
Brace & Velcro® Maintenance
- Excessive use, harsh cleaning, or accumulation of hair, dirt, etc. can wear down the materials of the brace.
- Wipe the brace clean after every use and remove excess hair, dirt, etc. from the brace.
- Keep any skin or hair that encounters the brace clean.